Stress to Serenity
We go to great lengths caring for others. Yet when it comes to our own self-care we can be remiss. The Stress to Serenity Series offers exceptional instructors who are taking an innovative approach to traditional practices that help us to strengthen, relax, rejuvenate, and find rhythm and balance.
We’re more than just our bodies and more than just our minds so this intro to embodiment is as much about personal growth as it is physical movement. Sessions are designed to work with your unique shape and simply help you improve from where you “are.” Learn how a small consistent practice can create big shifts. Sessions are geared for all levels. A portion of each session will engage in the presence of horses for deeper somatic learning. Horse experience isn’t needed.
Come if you’d like:
- To learn postures and movements that are practical and effective to improve your current activities
- An opportunity to try different ways to enhance your wellness program
- A deeper dive into self-awareness and personal growth
- To attune your intuition to guide you forward
- Build camaraderie as you enliven your sense of self and improve your health from the inside out
“A brain without a body could not think.” ~ Moshe Feldenkrais
Click an image below to register or learn more about each session
Healing Workshop & Meditation
Sat, July 20, 2019 | 8:30AM – 11AM
Yin Yoga: Reconnect to Your Higher Purpose
Sun, Aug 18, 2019 | 8:30AM – 11AM