”When moving as nature intended—harmoniously coordinated and intelligently coping with gravity — we not only strengthen our bones; we also embody a sense of dignity, confidence and joy called Biological Optimism.”
– Ruthy Alon
Classes held every Saturday at 10:30am via ZOOM video call
- 4 weeks of live 1-hour sessions instructed by Lynn Punturiere
- Participate in the comfort of your home or anywhere with internet connectivity
- 1 short process to practice on your own between sessions
- Exercises are done in standing, sitting, or lying down
- Each session focuses on a specific body area or theme
- Strong internet connection
- Camera & sound so you are visible
- A setting with no distractions (respect yourself and classmates)
- 60 minutes of your full attention (Arrive 15 minutes early for first class)
- A firm chair that lets you to sit with knees about 90 degrees
Your shoulders; your emotional barometer
Connect the shoulders to seat to feet
Release what’s holding you(r) back
Wave and axis from foot through spine
From chaos to calm
These feet are made for walking
It’s important to attend class each week as the effects are cumulative. Like anything else, repeating a learned sequence leads to deeper discovery and optimal efficiency. Curriculum may by modified based on students’ progress or needs. All fitness levels can benefit.
Important: By registering for this course you acknowledge and accept these lessons are for educational and entertainment purposes only and are not a substitute for medical treatment. Instructor cannot be held responsible for any injuries or discomfort that may occur. Before doing any of the movement lessons, be sure to consult your medical practitioner.
This series is inspired by Ruthy Alon’s Movement Intelligence.
*Movement Intelligence Programs are the intellectual property of Ruthy Alon, Ph.D.