- At least one private consult with Lynn prior to taking course
Movement Intelligence® for equestrians seeking well-coordinated reliable posture and pain-free movement
As an Equidemia Masterclass student you understand the importance of “awaring.” (Yes, awareness is a skill too). But that’s not the whole story. How can you turn awareness into intentional action that makes sense for your horse?
Improve your own stride through gentle, portable processes that can spontaneously upgrade your walk which translates to confidence and clarity
Put theory to use through real, practical experiential anatomy that supports health and wellness for you and your horse
Each ReVive Your Stride process investigates and deciphers a component of our own efficient walking – bringing new awareness to what we do unconsciously. Over time, we spontaneously incorporate our innate wisdom that evolved from our four-legged friends which leads to improvement. We are not so different from them.
Why is efficient walking so important?
How you walk is how you ride. Whether it’s a twisted shoulder, a blocked hip or stiffness and pain, these issues generally don’t disappear when we attempt to “fix” them directly. Especially while working with our horse.
“Patterns reside deeply in the nervous system and that’s where we need to work if we want to change them.”
Who Will Benefit?
- -Equestrians seeking strategies to cultivate oneness and leadership with their horse
- -The horses! Riders gain the capacity to be in better balance reducing risk of injury to the horse
- -Students wrestling with the same corrections in their body time after time without improvement
- -Those who’ve accepted tension and pain as normal during or after riding. It’s not!
- -Movers looking for gentle yet challenging processes to move as nature meant
- -Students who know that curiosity is the key to vitality
- -Educators who know that success begins with ourselves
Before You Begin
IMPORTANT: After you create an account and sign into the course, go to the “Getting Started” section in the Curriculum tab. There are a few goodies along with important links and info to get the most from this series.
*Movement Intelligence Programs are the intellectual property of Ruthy Alon, Ph.D.